Download PDF version here.
- Associate Technical Artist, Volition, Inc., Champaign, IL
- Successfully worked as part of a team developing Volition's in-house game engine
- Wrote several new features being used in the engine for an unannounced project
- Noted for quickly getting up to speed with Volition's in-house proprietary tools
- Technical Assistant, Ringling College of Art + Design, Sarasota, FL
- Taught students new concepts related to scripting and technical problem solving.
- Engaged with students both in and out of class to develop and implement mechanics through scripting.
- Technical Artist, Electronic Arts, Orlando, FL
- Supported a number of art teams while also completing high-level tasks.
- Actively researched and proposed improvements for team-, game-, and studio-wide tools and procedures.
Software, Skills, and Langauges
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota FL
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Game Art + Design, May, 2011 candidate